Bernardini - Ava Knowsthecode, by Cryptoclearance
bay, 2009, 16.2 hands
Entered Stud 2013
2018 Fee: $7,500
Stands and Nurses
Season Inquiries: Bernie Sams
(859) 987-2330 / (859) 233-4252
- Undefeated GSW by Bernardini
- #1 Sire of 2YOs in 2017 by percentage of winners (57%)
- #2 Freshman Sire of 2016 by black-type horses (tied)
- 12 winners, 2 TDN Rising Stars, and 4 stakes horses in his 1st-crop, incl. Clarendon Stakes winner Vanish & multiple stakes winner Recruiting Ready
- 2nd-crop yearlings sold up to $220,000
- 2016 Yearlings averaged $59,399 (8x stud fee)
- #1 in his crop by rate of return on stud fee (2016 yearlings)
Undefeated Graded SW
Won Holy Bull S.-G3 by 5 lengths, defeating champion HANSEN
2017 top runners include:
- SUNSET RIDGE: 1st Fleet Indian S. @Saratoga; TDN Rising Star
- HE HATE ME: 1st Tremont S. @ Belmont
- RECRUITING READY: 1st Chick Lang S. @ Pimlico; 1st Bachelor S. @ Oaklawn Park; 3rd Woody Stephens S. -G2
- ONE LAST CAST: 2nd Lady Finger S., 3rd Lynbrook S. @ Belmont
- DEEP RED: 2nd Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship S.
- MINNIE BLIP: 7 1/2-length winner in debut @ Fair Grounds
- KHWARIZMI: 2yo maiden winner @ Dundalk
- HALIMA HATUN: 2yo maiden winner @ Meydan
2017 Sales include:
- Yearlings sold up to 20x stud fee
- 2yo sold up to 15x stud fee
Top Runners in 2016 incl.
- VANISH: 1st Clarendon Stakes
2016 Sales include:
- Yearlings sold up to $220,000
- 2yo sold up to $180,000
Top Runners, Lifetime
RECRUITING READY: 1st Chick Lang S. @ Pimlico, 1st Bachelor S. @ Oaklawn, 2nd Bashford Manor S. -G3, 3rd Woody Stephens S. -G2, 3rd Iroquois S. -G3, 3rd Buffalo Man S., MSW @ Belmont by 10 1/4 lengths. Named TDN Rising Star.
HE HATE ME: 1st Tremont S. @ Belmont
VANISH: 1st Clarendon Stakes
SUNSET RIDGE: Fleet Indian S. @Saratoga; TDN Rising Star
SOPHIE GERMAIN: MSW @ Aqueduct by three lengths; named TDN Rising Star.
JUNKET: 2nd Victoria S., Colin S.